Browse through our Frequently Asked Questions to help you find an answer!
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee? – Yes, all our hosting packages excluding IRCd3. IRCd4 and Managed IRCd include a 7 day money back guarantee, except setup fees. If the TOS/AUP agreed upon when ordering is violated this also makes you ineligible for the 7 day money back guarantee. We also reserve the right to not accept a refund request on a case by case basis if we feel our services were abused and/or taken advantage of.
- Do you have an uptime guarantee? – Yes, we offer a 99.9% network uptime guarantee back by our SLA.
- How long does it take for my account to be activated? – IRCd servers are generally delivered in 12-24 hours. * Orders failing automated fraud checks or unverified account will be subjected to manual order review by our staff and will cause your order to be delayed.
- What type of payments do you accept? – We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay and JCB payments from customers worldwide.
- Will you migrate my IRCd account from another provider? – On each IRCd account the services need to be compiled on the machine they are running, so recompilation is required. Please follow the normal order procedure. Once you receive the welcome email please submit a support ticket through our support portal.
- Do I need my own domain name when signing up for a IRCd hosting package? – Yes, in order to have irc.name.com, you would need to have your own domain name but you can run IRC server with your dedicated IP as well.
- Can you register domain names for me? – No, we do not offer domain registration at this time.
- What’s covered under managed services? – That means we do all the hard work (install, configure) and let you enjoy your services.
- How do I submit a ticket? – We give you the option of submitting a ticket by simply sending us an email which can be tracked and monitored via our help desk. You can also submit a ticket through your client area.
- Do you offer managed IRCd? – Yes we do offer Fully Managed IRCd Hosting. For more detailed information please visit our Managed IRCd page.
- Do you have Knowledgebase Page? – Yes, it is available in your client area in the middle of the page or just click Knowledgebase Page
- Do you offer cron jobs? – Yes, we provide cron job for EggDrop and IRCd accounts.
- Do you provide default conf.* files? – Yes, we do provide config files which are configured by our team and they are available to our clients only.
- Can I upgrade my account at a later time? – Yes, you can upgrade your account at anytime. Please email us at [email protected]with your SSH username and we will take care of your request. Please note: once your plan is upgraded you can not request a downgrade of the same plan..
- Where are your servers located? – We utilize TierPoint’s facilities in North America, Western Europe and Central Europe. For more detailed information please visit our Network page.
- Can I run illegal software? – NO. Any illegal software will get your account banned with no refund and reported to law enforcement.
- How will I receive my login details? – You will receive your login details via email after the order has been accepted, email verified and payment received.
- Is there any downtime if I upgrade my IRCd package? – No, upgrades are seamless and involve zero downtime.
- Do you have available vHosts? – No, all our Servers/IPs are ddos protected and we do not provide vhosts, but we can create custom vHost for IRCd4 and Managed IRCd clients.
- When are my renewal invoices issued/due? – Invoices are generated 7 days before their respective due date.
If you couldn’t find your question answered above, please contact us