Anope is a set of IRC Services designed for flexibility and ease of use.
Anope is available in two flavors: Stable and Development. The stable version has been tested for months and is as stable as a rock, while the development version gets new features added constantly and allows you to enjoy the future of services today.
Anope 2.0.7 has been released, which contains bug fixes, and several new features.
The notable changes includes:
- Fix not sending login data on successful NickServ GROUP
- Fix m_httpd to not consider headers to be case sensitive
- Add InspIRCd 3 protocol support
- Add ‘n’ email token for use in the email change template
- Add logging for NickServ UNGROUP
- Fix setting swhois on UnrealIRCd
- Add nickserv/recover permission to allow opers to recover other users
- Fix superadmin not being removed when deopering
- Fix setting nickserv access list in webcpanel
- Add support for post-handshake SASL in Unreal 4.2.2+
- Add logging for channel memo deletionso
tar zxvf anope-2.0.7-source.tar.gz
rm -rf anope-2.0.7-source.tar.gz
mv anope-2.0.7-source anope-2.0.7
Run $ ./bin/services to start Anope.